Saturday, October 13, 2007

Featured Free Pattern: Pumpkin Basket


I saw this Pumpkin Basket and fell in love! This pattern is from Mag Knits and is so very festive! The name of the pattern on the site is a little odd (12:01), but it does pop up as the first pattern with this name.

I hope I get to make this this year, but I already have so many other projects I need to get done I just don't know that I see it happening! Oh well, there is always next year. In the meantime, I hope someone else out there gets tht chance!

Take care all!

1 comment:

Linda/Mom said...

Hi, I love the pumpkin pattern. A must try.
Your blog is looking great and so much wonderful information. I can smell the coffe.
I'm going to start on all of my projects again and picking some for Xmas. Think I'll get any done? LOL
I just got some pretty yarn, no lie, at the 99cent store. It runs 3.50 and up at the yarn stores. I got the fancy fuzzy yarn with colors thru it, I have to take a picture for you. It has pink in it so I bought some pink yarn to go with it.
Michaels has had some great sales but I cannot get any right now. I need to work up some of what I have.
Funny, but am moving to one of our bigger apartments so I have room for everything. I hate to move but Theresa, friends and office has said they will help me. I get a bigger garage now too so I may make a work area there. I've decided I need to stick with what I know and love.
Keep those needles working and enjoy the coffee. I love the smell to when you open it or first brew. Hmmmmm
Love Mom